- We do everything we can to aid new mothers with postnatal recovery of energy and vitality
- Flexible options allow moms and their babies to stay in the same room if they let new mommies get some rest alone, according to their needs.
- Weekly visits are made by an obstetrician and gynecologist on site.
- Our professional doctor will routinely check up on mothers’ health and recovery status, and provide breastfeeding training.
- Rooms are cleaned on a daily basis, with bed sheets changed and sterilized regularly.
- Healthy traditional postnatal medicated baths help mothers to regain energy more effectively.
- Parenting courses are taught regularly to help new parent gain knowledge to enter their new life as parents with as little stress as possible.
- Electric breast pump and UV sterilizer are provided.
- Daily disinfection of the entire center and rooms with medical grade ultraviolet lamp equipment, coupled with regular external disinfection of professional disinfection institutions to ensure the sanitary quality of the centre.