- Weekly visit from our pediatric doctor to monitor baby’s grown and health.
- Nurses keep a daily record of your baby's feeding and bowel movements to ensure regularity.
- UV sterilization is performed twice a week in baby rooms, which are equipped with medical-grade air purification systems and one to one private webcams for constant monitoring.
- Our qualified nursing staff is on hand 24 hours a day to look after your baby. -Baby room windows allow moms to come see their babies at any hour, day or night.
- Classical music is played in baby rooms and black and white game cards are provided to provide stimulation and enhance concentration.
- New moms are taught how to properly bathe their new born babies.
- Using mild, natural organic bath products that won't irritate your baby's eyes or skin.
- New moms are taught how to properly bathe their babies.
- Using mild, natural organic bath products that won’t irritate your baby’s eyes or skin.
- Soft lighting. And stable, secure, custom cribs provide a safe and comfortable environment for babies.
This is an independent air conditional baby isolation room in the Centre. If there is a sudden situation, we can immediately observe it independently to prevent cross infection opportunities.
The dedicated pediatrician doctor regularly every week. If there are abnormal symptoms, doctor can make medical recommendations. Baby room nurses provide nurses provide professional nursing and consulting services for newborns 24 hours a day.